Join us in the mystical island of Bali for an enchanting yoga retreat!
May 24 – June 1, 2020
Find Your Self in a magnificent life-enriching retreat that will nurture your body and soul in new ways, so you feel deep alignment and discover your own paradise within.
Nurture your body. Relax, and be pampered as you immerse yourself in a truly nourishing environment. Feast on delicious local cuisine and bathe in the natural beauty of Bali. Love your body with yoga as you stretch more and get strong in new ways. Bask in healing massage and other rejuvenating treatments.
Nurture your soul. Experience peace and serenity through daily meditation and allow the healing power of this magical Island of the Gods to enliven your being. Let your mind be spacious and open like the sky, and listen to your inner voice.
Explore powerful practices that allow you to realize profound peace, freedom and joy in the midst of your life as it is at this very moment. Relish new and deep connections with amazing, heart-centered people. Allow this community of kindred spirits to carry you to greater health, harmony and happiness.
Ahhh. The beauty of Bali.
(It’s hard NOT to leave all your worries behind!)
What better place to mirror and discover your paradise within, than the Surya Kembar Villas, luxury retreat center.
This wellness sanctuary is the PERFECT PLACE to spend 8 delightful days and 8 nights, relaxing, renewing and revitalizing yourself.
As you sink into a comfy chair and soak it all in, you can’t help but feel happy about the glorious day you’ve experienced – practicing yoga, meditating, dining on flavorful Balinese cuisine, enjoying inspiring conversation and feeling embraced by the warmest hospitality.
Customize your retreat experience by selecting the activities that feel the most nurturing to you, so you relax into your own natural rhythm and return to Your Self.
Ok I'm packing my suitcase.
A stunning riverside Yogashala is perfect for yoga, fitness, or quiet meditation listening to the sounds of the river. Magical.
There will be two daily sessions with a variety of yoga to choose from throughout the week, including vinyasa flow, gentle stretch and relaxation, and asana practices that will physically challenge and invigorate practitioners. Classes can accommodate all skill levels, both new and experienced yogis.
For those wanting more of an aerobic challenge, our instructors will also offer a daily fitness class such as Burn and Firm, Bootylicious, Pilates Fusion and Chiseled Core.
Yoga is the journey of the self through the self to the self.
– Bhagavad Gita
Enthusiastic, inspiring and heart-centered. Hatha, over 500 YTT hours. “I see yoga as a path to self-love and being your own best friend; learning, loving and becoming the real you that the world is waiting for.”
Energetic, vivacious and friendly. Fitness buff. 200 YTT and over 1000 hours of teaching classes. “My goal in life is to be the change I want to see in the world, no matter how big the obstacle or how small the reward.”
Friendly, passionate and community-oriented. Vinyasa flow, dharma and budokon (martial arts infused yoga). Fitness enthusiast, over 250 YTT and over 5,000 hours of teaching classes. “My purpose is to love.”
So why should YOU join us?
Bali is the perfect place to nurture your body and soul, relax into your own natural rhythm and return to Your Self. Bali is an island with a rich spiritual culture, and the stillness of mind that you long for is present and treasured here.
- Deeply unwind, nap, explore the spacious grounds, Surya Kembar Villas is a luxurious sanctuary. Treat Your Self to a nurturing Balinese massage, feast on nutritious local cuisine, or hang out with your new retreat friends.
- Move your body in ways that feel good to you. We have 3 fantastic yoga instructors. Choose from 2 daily yoga classes (in a variety of styles) or step it up with our daily fitness class (like Bootylicious). You can visit the nearby Titi Batu Ubud Club or even venture out on a sunrise hike to a volcano.
- Explore powerful practices that will allow you to realize profound peace, freedom and joy in the midst of your life as it is this very moment. Your hosts, coaches Miriam and Howard will lead enlightening conversations that will help you return to your inner paradise.
- Plus, you’ll be discovering the mystical island of Bali, the monkey forest, ancient temples, festivals, blessing ceremonies, rice fields and much more – as you wish.
Beautiful Town of Ubud
Ubud is a tropical paradise jungle awash with waterfalls, lush green rice terraces, ancient Hindu temples, majestic royal palaces, and monkeys. Yes, monkeys and lots of sunshine. Ubud is the cultural capital of Bali, an island in Indonesia.
Bali is a deeply spiritual place. Every religion is practiced freely, but 83% of the Balinese are Hindu in what is an otherwise Muslim nation. Ubud has become a yoga and healing Mecca, with renowned yoga studios and many incredible raw/vegan cafes and juice bars.
The movie Eat Pray Love was filmed in and around Ubud. The main character goes to Ubud looking for balance and ends up falling in love (“Love”).
Feast on delicious Balinese cuisine bursting with vibrant color and flavor. Daily breakfast buffet plus group meals for lunch and dinner. Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, and chicken/fish options are available. 24 hour tea/coffee making facilities, free flow filtered water and daily fresh fruit included. An a la carte menu is also available throughout the day until 9 pm, for an additional cost.
OMG! This looks amazing!
SURYA KEMBAR VILLAS and LUXURY RETREAT CENTER is peaceful, quiet and serene – the perfect place to relax into your own natural rhythm and return to Your Self.
Nestled along the Titbatu River on sacred lands in Ubud, Surya Kembar Villas offers breathtaking rice field views and the peace of natural surroundings, while only 5 minutes away from the activity of the famous cultural town of Ubud.
Surya Kembar Luxury Villas are custom designed featuring recycled wood, natural stone and vertical orchid gardens, and the private swimming pools and a yoga studio, make it a magical place to unwind and rejuvenate.
Free access to the Titi Batu Ubud Club is just a 5 minute walk away. Here you can enjoy the fitness gym, sauna, steam room, 25meter lap pool, Jacuzzi pool and squash court. Only the Club restaurant and wellness classes are at an additional cost.
Visit www.suryakembar.com to see where we’ll be staying!
- 8 wonderful days in paradise
- Accommodations, 8 delightful nights in the luxurious Surya Kembar Villas
- A daily, guided morning meditation
- 2 classes of yoga daily, vinyasa flow, hatha
- 1 fitness class – including Burn & Firm, Bootylicious, Pilates Fusion and Chiseled Core
- Inspiring conversations and powerful practices that will allow you to realize profound peace, freedom and joy
- Personal retreat time (time to nap, explore, walk, read and just be)
- Delicious daily buffet breakfasts, group lunches and dinners (vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and chicken/fish options are available)
- Welcome dinner and goodbye dinner
- Early Bird Bonus – 1 x 90 minute Balinese massage
- High speed WIFI
- Swimming pool
- Free access to nearby Titi Batu Ubud Club with fitness gym, sauna, steam room, hot tub and squash court
- Airport pick up & hotel transfer to Surya Kembar’s Villas
What's Not Included
- Round-trip airfare from home
- Any extra days you may want to add to your trip
- Gratuities for Surya Kembar staff – drivers, massage therapists, bell-boys, laundry and tips for your room maid (we recommend $1-2 USD per day per person)
- Other non-included items would include alcoholic drinks, extra massage and spa treatments, personal phone calls, tours and additional activities, souvenir shopping; transportation for personal excursions or travel to and from Ubud
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
I'm ready to nurture my body & soul!
Other amenities, sights & tours
Besides our yoga, inspiring conversations and powerful practices, there are many activities available for an additional fee, including:
- Massages and spa services (mani/pedis, facials, body scrubs)
- Excursions to monkey forest, elephant cave, beautiful temples and other cultural sites
- Sunrise volcano hike
- Electric bike tour
- Beach trips, surfing, hiking
- Museums, art galleries, shops
- Balinese cooking classes
- And much more!
Join Miriam Evers and Howard Staples on a journey to Bali, Indonesia for an incredible 8 days of yoga workshops, cultural immersion, relaxation and nourishment.
Miriam and Howard offer enlightening conversations with powerful practices that will allow you to realize profound peace, freedom and joy in the midst of your life as it is at this very moment. Together they have created over a hundred personal growth workshops, webinars and retreats. They are inspired to offer you very favorable conditions to return to your inner paradise… which has always been there, but often hidden. They have crafted a magnificent life-enriching retreat. It is with great care and delight that they look after all aspects to make this an awesome experience for you. They are eager to meet you in Bali and find out how they can be of service to you.
Selamat Datung! Welcome!